Curtis Oscarson is a corporate and business transactions partner that focuses on corporate and securities law for growing businesses, with an emphasis on the needs of emerging growth companies and licensing and commercial transactions. He also represents venture capital and private equity funds in their transactions with portfolio companies. A key focus of Mr. Oscarson’s practice includes serving as a key outside legal resource to help coordinate and manage a broad spectrum of legal needs for business clients, including capitalization, debt, governance, compliance, licensing and other transactional matters.
Mr. Oscarson began his career in law as a corporate associate at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, P.C. and Cooley LLP. Prior to joining Kunzler Law Group, Mr. Oscarson was with Holland & Hart LLP.
- Represented emerging growth companies and venture capital, angel, and other investors in more than 100 private financing transactions.
- Represented dozens of companies as an outside business and transactional resource, coordinating and managing legal needs.
- Represented private companies in sell-side acquisitions by private and public buyers, including Fortune 500 companies.
- Represented private equity funds in financing and acquisition transactions.
- Represented private and public companies in buy-side acquisitions and spin-off transactions.
- Represented various life sciences and technology companies in initial and follow-on public offerings.
- Member, California State Bar
- Member, Utah State Bar
Cornell Law School J.D., cum laude
- CALI Awards Recipient, Insurance Law and Accounting for Lawyers
- Editor-in-Chief, The Cornell Legal Information Institute
Brigham Young University B.A., magna cum laude
- Economics major
- Business Management minor
- Hinckley Scholarship recipient