Jeremy Adamson is a Partner in Kunzler Law Group’s litigation department. He represents clients in a wide variety of disputes, beginning in their earliest stages through trial, including commercial litigations, employment matters, intellectual property disputes, and regulatory enforcement actions. Mr. Adamson also has significant experience counseling clients in securities and consumer finance litigations and has conducted numerous internal investigations.
Before joining the Kunzler Law Group Mr. Adamson was a Shareholder at the Salt Lake City law firm Parr Brown Gee & Loveless, P.C. Prior to working at Parr Brown, he started his career as a litigation associate for the law firm of Sullivan & Cromwell in California. Mr. Adamson also worked as an extern for the United States Attorney’s Office in San Jose, California. Mr. Adamson is licensed to practice law in both Utah and California and maintains active practices in both of those states.
Mr. Adamson has been recognized in the 2013 edition of Utah Business magazine as one of Utah’s Legal Elite “Up & Coming” lawyers in the area of civil litigation. He has also been recognized as a Mountain States Super Lawyer in 2013 and 2014.
California and Utah
- U.S. District Court-District of Utah
- U.S. District Court-Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court-Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court-Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court-Central District of California
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- All Utah State Courts
- All California State Courts
- 2007, J.D., Cornell Law School - cum laude
- 2004, B.A. Brigham Young University
Federal Bar Association Member, American Bar Association Member